Friday 17 October 2008

Not everything is black or white

It's very difficult to keep everyone happy, which is why I stopped trying a long time ago. And because no one really should be happy, I also became a Roman Catholic, but that's another story for another time.

Because there were problems with reading white text on a black background, I changed things around again. Hopefully this time it works well for everyone, because as nice as I think the black looked, I would rather sacrifice some aesthetic so that everyone can read the amazing things that are written here everyday.

Fr. Lee, I'm fully expecting an email. Perhaps not tonight, as it's 4 AM for you, but in a few hours, when I shall be sound asleep.

I apologize for the delay in remedying this, but I have been very busy with things occupational, spiritual and political.

I leave you with a text that I'm currently pondering.

Beloved, since God loved us so much, we also ought to love one another. No one has ever seen God; if we love one another, God lives in us, and his love is perfected in us. (1 John 4:11-12)

Pax et bonum.