Thursday 5 February 2009

On the Buses.

I couldn't resist having a play around with THIS TOOL which helps you respond to the recent atheist bus adverts in London which have been the cause of so much debate and inquiry about the Christian religion. Well done atheist bus botherers! The one above was my favourite that I came up with. Have a go yourself, put your favourites in the comments box and I will put a Tony Hart style gallery up of the winning three.

This one appealed to me as well, the problem is being careful with wording and slogans. The temptation to put the Athanasian Creed on is one to be overcome.


And finally a pun. I put the first line on and then was at a loss as to what the next lines should say, so I put what is probably the most accurate slogan I could think of underneath. Further merriment to mark this, the eight hundreth post, can be found HERE.