Thursday 23 August 2007

Some changes for the better.



Because life changes, so Blogs change. Don't worry, I am not going to indulge in psycho-babble, just introduce you to a couple of minor changes. First of all, you will see a sitemeter on the bar to the right, just above the links. This will show you where in the world people log on from, so we will know a bit more about who we are and where we are, it should prove interesting. Of course, it resets everything to zero, so will only show people as from now, not from the start of the blog. My thanks are due to Father Jones, from St Peters, London Docks, for suggesting this to me. I had the pleasure of meeting him at Walsingham last week and I commend his blog to you (listed on the links list).

The second and more interesting change is that this blog is now a team blog, with myself and Fr Lee who 'filled in' so well for us when I was on holiday. We will from henceforth mark our posts as to who is the author. We may well invite other Anglican Priests and ordinands to join us in the future. This is not an attempt to be a definitive Anglican blog, just to bring like minded people together.